As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we're using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
We've tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you're not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these in the Appendix first. Your privacy matters to BlueGreen Technologies ("Fishward","We","Our","Us") so whether you are new to Fishward or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices - and if you have any questions contact us through the email provided and end of this document.
Information we collect
We collect basic information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us: For example, many of our services require you to sign up/register for a Fishward Account.
- Information we get from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them so as to help us better our service delivery.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Fishward and our users. When you contact Fishward, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We do not endeavor to access, disclose, sell, distribute or lease our clients' information to third parties unless authorized by our clients or are required by law to do so. We work hard to protect Fishward and our clients from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to your information to Fishward employees who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.